These gentle practices are guides to help you move with more ease and grace.
They combine the wisdom of ancient yoga practices with cutting edge neurological and bio-mechanical movement techniques,
You can do one a day or space them out over time.
- Reclined Moves For Your Lower Back (26:16)
- Ease Into Your Hips (41:33)
- Simple Moves for Your Neck and Shoulders (32:40)
- Simple Supta Padanghustasana for Your Hips and Hamstrings (45:46)
- Simple Ways to Strengthen Your Center (30:23)
- Prepare to Go On A Walk (20:14)
- A Practice to Help you Stand Taller (29:56)
As a movement educator, Sandra Razieli loves to guide people to move better so that they can feel better and live better. She approaches movement from a neuro-biomechanical model that is shaped by years of teaching yoga-based practices as well as her work as a cultural anthropologist, teen educator and Jewish spiritual leader.
Sandra has been a certified yoga teacher since 2001. She is also R, I, S and T certified by Z-Health Neurological-Based Movement Training, is a Nutritious Movement™ Certified Restorative Exercise Specialist and is certified by Elise Miller as a Yoga for Scoliosis Trainer.
Sandra currently resides on Maui where she enjoys going barefoot often. You can find out more about Sandra at www.raziyoga.com